Request Spamhaus contact

Michael Painter tvhawaii at shaka.com
Tue Jan 18 09:00:25 UTC 2011

>> On 17/01/11 5:40 PM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm not a spammer. I'm an ISP asking to be removed from Spamhaus for
>>> having fixed the SBL listings set in the last< 72 hours. I'm not
>>> exactally ROKSO material.
>>>
>>> Jeff

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:32421

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for AS32421 (BLCC)
What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?
Of the 837 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 13 site(s), including, for example, temagay.com/,
inndir.com/, ivbux.com/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent.
The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2011-01-17, and the last time suspicious content was found was
on 2011-01-17.
Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?
Over the past 90 days, this network has not hosted any sites that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection
of any other sites.
Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?
Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 2 site(s),
including, for example, aresdownload.net/, xvid.com/, that infected 74 other site(s), including, for example,
just4cruisers.com/, filmindirsene.tk/, skootterini.com/.