Request Spamhaus contact

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Tue Jan 18 00:21:19 UTC 2011

William,

It depends, we have criteria. You can't just e-mail
abuse at blacklotus.net and expect any given web site to be immediately
shut down. There is due process and we need to make a decision on the
matter and serve it to our customer. If a customer is listed at
Spamhaus this is sufficient.

Being a legitimate corporation means that we're accountable for
maintaining certain standards. Everyone assumes that because we
mitigate DDoS that we're no better than some offshore spam haven.

Jeff

BTW: IP space is still null routed, still waiting on Spamhaus to stop
nailing innocent customers.

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net