Request Spamhaus contact

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Tue Jan 18 00:01:50 UTC 2011

Bill,

That is not in our IP space. These are the only SBL's we have outstanding:

SBL101835
208.64.127.64/27 	blacklotus.net
17-Jan-2011 14:44 GMT
Drug spam domain hosting

SBL101662
208.64.123.176/28 	blacklotus.net
14-Jan-2011 10:31 GMT
Drug spam domain hosting

Those assignments have been null routed (/30 instead of /28 on the
latter, since the remaining space is not assigned).

Thanks, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net