Request Spamhaus contact

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Jan 17 23:54:37 UTC 2011

William,

Our company is primarily focused on the filtering of DDoS traffic. A
significant amount of our IP space is routed elsewhere via proxy or
GRE. If a customer pollutes, they pollute and thats their own
business. If they abuse, we take action. If Spamhaus contacts us
before ruining the business of others, we still take action (believe
it or not).

We don't actively decide to host any of this content. It sprouts up
and really is not a concern of ours until it becomes an actual
problem. Comparing us to FOONET and especially Atrivo is ignorant and
short sighted. Perhaps you would understand if you were targeted by
attacks.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team