Cruzio peering

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Mon Jan 17 23:16:00 UTC 2011

On 1/12/2011 12:14 PM, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
> Matthew Kaufman wrote:
>> Have you considered simply asking them?
>
> Sadly the person I contacted with regards to some colocation business
> wasn't able to answer the simplest of question (i.e. from which
> netblock do they assign IPs). Or at least the question was met with
> silence (he may still be researching the answer :-). So I felt that
> asking about peering would be met with even more silence.

This is why I said you might consider asking me off-list.

> Someone sent me this link: http://bgp.he.net/AS11994#_peers

AS11994 is the old Gatespeed Broadband (fixed wireless) network that I
owned for some time. The main Cruzio network is AS10683. And Cruzio's
ADSL network blocks are announced directly by the upstream AS7065.

Look at http://whois.arin.net/rest/orgs;q=CZIO?showDetails=true and then
check each block out using one of the looking glass servers if you want
to do this yourself in the future.

Matthew Kaufman