Request Spamhaus contact

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Jan 17 22:59:36 UTC 2011

Spamhaus,

I just blocked a bunch of customer space without any form of due
process or evidence from you:

208.64.123.176/30
208.64.127.64/27

This should resolve SBL101835, SBL101662, and SBL100691.

Let me know if any of our customers have any outstanding parking
tickets, because I would like to null route them as well.

If at any point you would like to actually explain why we were
compelled to do this please feel free to contact us at any time that
is most convenient to you. Don't worry about our customers, they'll be
OK. They understand that that you need to arbitrarily block their
e-mail for the common good.

Thanks, Jeff