Request Spamhaus contact

Andrew Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Mon Jan 17 21:23:48 UTC 2011

I'm not Spamhaus.  I don't necessarily agree with their listing
policies, but reading your SBL record,
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL100691, it appears that
someone from your ISP has been in contact with Spamhaus, and were less
than thorough in removing the spam gang you guys signed on (PTR
records?), or were less than honest about removing them in the first
place.  For the rest of my life I will mentally equate "DDoS protection
solutions" with "foonet".  It hasn't failed me since 2001, and doesn't
seem to fail me today.

Andrew