co-location and access to your server

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Wed Jan 12 21:44:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Jeroen van Aart wrote:

> I guess knowing who entered the building by means of a keycard and having
> cameras isn't considered enough to deter potential "evil doers". I know it's
> not enough for places like equinix, but that's of a different caliber.

Paying for 1u of colo justifys a keycard for you, cameras and keycard
hardware for the facility?   you're paying what, 50-100$ a month, maybe
less?   you realize that low prices comes at the cost of reduced services?

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html