co-location and access to your server

Matt Kelly mjkelly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:28:31 UTC 2011

When you are talking single or partial rack colo it is generally done as escorted only, due to security.  They can't have anyone coming in and poking around other customers hardware without being watched.  We do the same thing but we allow 24x7 escorted access.  Half and full racks get 24x7 access also but that is because they are individually locked.

--
Matt