Cisco Sanitization

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Wed Jan 12 16:45:42 UTC 2011

my bad list,    i'll stay on topic in the future and ensure i keep personal messages out of here and your inbox.

bad bad greg…   interesting how brain dead and un respectful i am till sufficiently caffeinated.

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.