Is Cisco equpiment de facto for you?

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 13:56:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Greg Whynott wrote:

> > Just as a pointer - one of the largest and most utilized IX (AMS-IX)
> > has their platform built on Brocade devices.
>
> Brocade device's pre Foundry purchase correct?  I can't see anyone that
> large using Foundry in large deployments..

Probably not as large as AMX-IX, but London Internet Exchange (LINX): both
as Foundry and Brocade.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.