Is Cisco equpiment de facto for you?

lorddoskias lorddoskias at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:17:39 UTC 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aECSsfd4Wk

Watch this video, now, I know that it is essentially advertisement from
brocade but the guy from ams-ix says something very interesting - "For
us it is important to have a board-level relationship with the vendor,
no matter who it is". So in the end this might be a factor in deciding
which equipment to buy - whether your company will be able to have a
higher-level relationship with your vendor so that you can expect
appropriate treatment in case of emergency. With bigger company this
would be harder, though I think the position "account manager" is
essential this, whereas with smaller companies it is easier to build
such a relationship