How are you aggregating WAN customers these days?

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Jan 10 20:32:10 UTC 2011

Back in the days when I still did NOC stuff, we'd bring in individual T1 lines through a Kentrox EZ-T3, which would hand off a channelized T3 to a 7513.  With the EZ-T3, it was literally just plug and play.

I believe the Atlas 800 series can be used in the same ways, but its been 10 years, so I may be mistaken...