Is Cisco equpiment de facto for you?

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Mon Jan 10 17:03:06 UTC 2011

>> Brandon
>>

> Just as a pointer - one of the largest and most utilized IX (AMS-IX) has
> their platform built on Brocade devices.

Brocade device's pre Foundry purchase correct?  I can't see anyone that large using Foundry in large deployments..

-g

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.