Clearwire/Clear for branch office connectivity?

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at HarrierInvestments.com
Thu Jan 6 06:46:47 UTC 2011

We use it for some of our juice bar operations but we buy the service from Sprint.  We have been very happy with the service.

Cheers
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Galbraith [mailto:brandon.galbraith at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:16 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Clearwire/Clear for branch office connectivity?

Is anyone using Clearwire/Clear's wireless broadband offering for stationary branch offices/remote equipment monitoring? Looking for results/experiences off-list. We're looking at it for industrial telemetry, and have spoken to people using ATT and VZW who are doing the same, but we wanted to look at Clear as well. Curious as to reliability, link performance, and support quality.

Thanks!
Brandon

--
Brandon Galbraith