online backup software vendor

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Wed Jan 5 12:20:48 UTC 2011

The original poster is looking for software that can be hosted locally, which Crashplan is not as far as I can tell. I am also looking for something that can be hosted locally. The only one we have been able to find is Vembu StoreGrid. Our experience with Vembu has ranged from abysmal to horrific. I would highly recommend *not* looking at them.

I had not heard of the Commvault solution. We'll have to look into that.

I also be grateful for any other options that people are using.

thanks,
-Randy

--
----