FAA - ASDI servers

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Wed Jan 5 05:13:58 UTC 2011

I've pinged someone offline who may have a contact.   Will let you know offline if I do and connect you.   I had some peripheral insight a few years ago when I did some work with Boeing.  Even had a hand at editing some ARINC standards.  The airline industry was umm....interesting :)  Suffice to say the guy I was working with at Boeing was pushing hard for v6 capability within ARINC and this was 2007.  Keep fingers crossed.

- merike