The tale of a single MAC

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Sun Jan 2 03:56:35 UTC 2011

On Jan 2, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Graham Wooden wrote:

>  What are the odds, that HP would dup’d them and that both would eventually end up at my shop?

There may be some setting you're overlooking or a bug which needs an update to fix, or you may simply have purchased HP ProLiant *cases*, rather than actual *servers*.

;>

Note that search engine results for 'proliant dl380 duplicate mac' returns multiple links.

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid, with millions
of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but
just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.

			  -- Alan Kay