Mac OS X 10.7, still no DHCPv6

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Mon Feb 28 15:45:31 UTC 2011

On Feb 28, 2011, at 10:27 PM, Nick Hilliard wrote:

> We haven't got there because I can't plug in my laptop into any arbitrary ipv6-only network and expect to be able to load up ipv6.google.com.

-----

One day a master from another monastery came upon Abley as he was watching a young child sounding out letters from a spelling primer.

"I do not believe we should waste time trying to get IPv6 working in a dual-stack environment, said the sojourner, "we should instead discuss what is wrong with IPv6, and how to fix it through the standards process and detailed vendor implementation guidelines."

Abley then seized the book from the child and flung it into a nearby rubbish bin, saying, "I wish this child to learn how to write sonnets in iambic pentameter."

At that moment, the master was enlightened.

-----

;>

		The basis of optimism is sheer terror.

			  -- Oscar Wilde