Sunday Funnies: Using a smart phone as a diagnostic tool

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Feb 28 02:00:18 UTC 2011

Do you have a smartphone?  Blackberry?  iPhone?  Android?

Do you use it as a technical tool in your work, either for accessing
devices or testing connectivity -- or something else?

If so, what kind of phone, and what (if you don't mind letting on) are
your magic apps for this sort of work?

(My motivation?  Well, um, Lee, I'm looking at buying an HTC Thunderbolt,
if everyone can get their thumbs out, and I want to get a feeling for
the lanscape, if you'll pardon the pun. :-)

Cheers,
-- jra