Christchurch New Zealand

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Feb 24 23:06:41 UTC 2011

FWIW, in my experience, when ARES and RACES both arrive on a scene
together, they rarely get into small arms fire over any thing, rather, preferring
to work together to help each other set up both repeaters and to coordinate
which parts of the workload will be handled by which operation in order to
maximize the efficiency with which the job gets done.

Perhaps this is unique to California (yeah, I know we're known as the
land of Granola out there), or, perhaps as I perceive, hams world wide
tend to be community-minded decent folks trying to help.

Owen
KB6MER