[arin-ppml] NAT444 rumors (was Re: Looking for an IPv6naysayer...)

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Mon Feb 21 03:01:06 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Leigh Porter
<leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com> wrote:

> IPv6 only hosts are a good thing to speed up v6 adoption. Nothing like a good carrot to get the donkeys moving.
>
> --
> Leigh

Well, speaking of carrots...a few years back we _did_ have
http://ipv6experiment.com/

though, unfortunately, the original content of the experiment has
changed somewhat,
and the delta between the A record and the quad-A has diminished.  :/

Would be nice to see if someone was willing to host some v6-only
content, and see
what level of penetration was achieved...

Matt