Graph Utils (Open-Source)

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Fri Feb 18 19:21:59 UTC 2011

Thomas Boutrell's 'GD'.

http://www.libgd.org/Main_Page

Joe

From:
Max Pierson <nmaxpierson at gmail.com>
To:
nanog group <nanog at nanog.org>
Date:
02/18/2011 02:15 PM
Subject:
Graph Utils (Open-Source)

Hi List,

Anyone out there using something other than rrdtool for creating graphs??
have a project that will need a trend taken, and unfortunately rrdtool
doesn't fit the bill. All of the scripting, data collection,
database archival, etc will be custom written or is already done (with
some
hacks of course :). So really what i'm looking for is something along the
lines of GNUplot. Has anyone used it before and would like to share
experiences?? Seems like it will be able to my plot data accordingly, but
wanted to see if there were any other popular tools I've yet to come
across.

(Open-Source only please)

TIA,