IPv6 mistakes, was: Re: Looking for an IPv6 naysayer...

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:10:22 UTC 2011

Iljitsch,

	In deed there were ERX unused space that were divided among RIRs, I think it is referred as "various ERX" (pointed out by Tore).

http://bgp.potaroo.net/stats/nro/various.html

	There were also ERX space transferred from ARIN DB (used to be in InterNIC's) to RIRs because legacy holders were in the RIR region:

http://www.lacnic.net/en/erx.html

	When you talk about "unused" legacy space are you talking about the "various" space or to the legacy space that is currently assigned but the holders just require part of it?

Regards,
-as