IPv6 mistakes, was: Re: Looking for an IPv6 naysayer...

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Feb 18 03:11:32 UTC 2011

You're invited to work my helpdesk for a week.  I'd even pay you.

It's not just flashing, it's reconfiguring every wireless device in the home
(printer, Wii, Kindle, laptop (that's not home right, will be when Sally
visits for the weekend), etc).

If you can come up with an online tool that downloads the correct firmware
image, backs up the settings, upgrades the firmware, and restores the
configuration, with 99% success, I'd consider buying it to the tune
$10/upgraded device.

Frank