To the people who answer tech questions on this list

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Thu Feb 17 03:18:33 UTC 2011

I'm never afraid to ask a question, just as long as I've done my homework (due diligence)
and not using this group to do work for me.

Believe me, this group has helped me tremendously.

As for LinkedIN, I have nothing against, it, but I don't use it. I don't have an account on it
and not sure I ever want to. I'm already slightly on facebook, and very active on twitter,
so nothing against linkedin, but there's just too many social media websites to keep track of....

Perhaps one day I will give it a try.....

=)

Brandon