Recommendations for Outsourced Support for Cacti?

Rodriguez, Mauricio Mauricio.Rodriguez at fpl.com
Tue Feb 15 15:02:02 UTC 2011

Couldn't help but notice all the Cacti screens open during NANOG51.  We have also implemented Cacti for our data collection and trend analysis needs.  Recently, support of our Cacti implementation, both server/OS and app, was handed off to another group within my company.  This sparked an interest in finding a firm that could help us going forward with support, customization, maintenance/upgrades, etc.

Does anyone out there use such a firm for support that they would be willing to recommend?

Kind Regards,
Mauricio Rodriguez, NRS1 | Data Network Architect, Peering Coordinator
9250 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33174 | www.FPLFiberNet.com