SmartNet Alternatives

Andrey Khomyakov khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:49:55 UTC 2011

If only Cisco would sell "software only" support. 3rd party smartNet
alternatives are nice for parts replacement. They suck for support, imho,
especially, when it comes down to declaring a problem to be a bug.
On quite a few occasions I found bugs in IOS and TAC submitted those as bugs
and fixed them reasonably fast.

Andrey

--
Andrey Khomyakov