"Leasing" of space via non-connectivity providers

Alexander Harrowell a.harrowell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:16:09 UTC 2011

There are major GSM-land wireless operators who provide service to devices like Novatel's line of pocket-size WLAN hotspots.

You can just buy one and stick a SIM in it, but some of the ops offer them as part of a business user package. I hope that means they get a proper IP or more handed out from the SGSN, as otherwise this would be a true orgy of NAT.

(Top posting on mobile)