ARIN and IPv6 Requests

ADWebb at dstsystems.com ADWebb at dstsystems.com
Thu Feb 10 22:23:09 UTC 2011

But how is it relevant? Ever? It's like a bank asking you to justify your
need for a loan by asking you how many apples you can pick in an hour.

--
Adam Webb

From:
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com>
To:
ADWebb at dstsystems.com
Cc:
nanog at nanog.org
Date:
02/10/2011 04:10 PM
Re: ARIN and IPv6 Requests

Some policies allow you to use your IPv4 usage as justification of your
need
for IPv6. If you are applying under one of those policies, you need to
fill in
that information. If you are applying under a different qualification
criteria,
I believe you can leave that section blank.

Owen