franck at genius.com
Wed Feb 9 20:35:15 CST 2011
Looking at the recent exchange on the list re IPv6, it seems we are in the "whose fault is it?"
• Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
• Anger (why is this happening to me ?)
• Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if ...)
• Depression (I don't care anymore)
• Acceptance ( I'm ready for whatever comes)
So I guess we progressed from last year which was denial!
Can we move on with the program and get to the bargaining phase?
More information about the NANOG