Looking for an IPv6 naysayer...

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Wed Feb 9 20:11:49 UTC 2011

david raistrick <drais at icantclick.org> writes:

> And at what point during that time did they have any vendor gear they
> could purchase that -would- support v6?   At -best- during the last 5
> years, but I'd put money on that even today they can't purchase gear
> with adequate v6 support.

Another chicken and egg problem here. Customers have no demand for IPv6,
vendors don't implement it. Vendors don't implement it, customers don't
use it.

Sad but true. Right now I have two TAC request open with Cisco
regarding IPv6 problems on the ASA. Ever tried traceroute to a
dual-stacked or IPv6 only host? ;-)

Jens
BTW: No need to cc me I'm reading the list.