What's really needed is a routing slot market (was: Using IPv6 withprefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN)

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Wed Feb 9 00:59:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Koch, Andrew <andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Owen DeLong
>
>> That's as close as I think I can get to an IPv6 CIDR report
>> for the moment.
>
> Looks like Geoff has you already setup.
>
> http://www.cidr-report.org/v6/as2.0/
>
> Andy Koch

Excellent, thanks!  Exactly what I was hoping to see
get developed.  ^_^

Wow.  Did _not_ expect to see Google at the top of the
evil list.  ^_^;;

ASnum  	NetsNow	  NetsAggr	  NetGain	  % Gain  	Description

AS15169  	38	  8	  30	  78.9%  	GOOGLE - Google Inc.

Makes my deaggregation seem almost not worth worrying about.  :D

Matt