Upcoming DNS-OARC Workshop

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Tue Feb 8 16:16:17 UTC 2011

Morning all,

From all reports the recent DNS BoF at the Miami NANOG was well received.  As a follow up, I'd like to the a moment to let everybody know about the upcoming DNS-OARC Workshop March 13th and 14th in San Francisco durning the ICANN 40 meeting.  Both days are open to the public but attendees will have to register for the ICANN Meeting (free).

This will be a joint workshop with the ccTLD Tech Day, a workshop put on by members of the ccNSO.  The workshop brings together a wide range of DNS operators and experts for two days of presentations and discussion.

Details on the meeting, venue and travel details can be found at <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-201103>.

We are looking for speakers and there is a option on the Registration form to indicate your interest should you have a topic that you wish to present.

Thanks in advance to the folks at ICANN for hosting us and to the ccNSO Tech Day team (Dr. Eberhard W Lisse, Jay Daley) for supporting the joint meeting.

For those unfamiliar with DNS-OARC, we are a non-profit organization that was created to provide a trusted platform for members of the DNS community to share information.  Our members include the DNS Root Operators, TLD and ccTLD operators, commercial ISPs and research organizations. More details on DNS-OARC can be found at <https://www.dns-oarc.net>.  For more information, feel free to contact Wayne MacLaurin, Executive Director of DNS-OARC at wayne at dns-oarc.net.