quietly....

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Sun Feb 6 20:53:08 UTC 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 2:28 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> While Sony is, indeed, showing surprising market ignorance and bad
> judgment at the moment, I think that the market will eventually teach
> them a lesson in these regards.
>
> Time will tell.

It is worth correlating that there seems to be some agreement to "surprising market ignorance" in the feature set and implementation of IPv6 as it pertains to the demands of its myriad actual consumers, and that the market will eventually teach the designers of IPv6 a lesson in that regard.

That sword has edges on both sides, my friend. :-)

cheers,