Weekend Gedankenexperiment - The Kill Switch

Fred Baker fred at cisco.com
Sun Feb 6 04:34:10 UTC 2011

I may have it wrong. My source is a talk given along with renesys-030502-NRC-911.pdf to a NAE committee writing http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309087023. The author told us that there were two class five switches in one of the towers and one in a neighboring building; the neighboring building was damaged by debris from the tower.