Egypt 'hijacked Vodafone network'

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:54:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:41:15 PST, Mike Lyon said:
> That is horrible....
>
> Next thing you know they'll be sending SMS messages to the people saying
> "TEXT 666 to donate 58 Egyption Pounds to support Mubarak"

I got an e-mail this morning...

"Attention:
I am a consultant to the Egyptian President. I am contacting you for a possible
business deal based on the present political crisis in Egypt. The conglomerate
of Mobarak is ready to partner with you to help secure the resources of the
president since the office of the presidency has been dissolved."