And so it ends...

Scott Helms khelms at ispalliance.net
Thu Feb 3 21:05:58 UTC 2011

David,

     That certainly could have an impact, since I imagine that
corporations that large are purchasing nice big (expensive)
connections.  Having said that the cases I am familiar with were all
dealt with at the technical level and a "business" rep wasn't involved.
The BGP teams at the various providers tend to have a strong respect
(much more so than their business leadership) for the RIRs, RFCs, and
the various informal practices we've all dealt with that keep the
Internet moving properly.

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology