ipv4's last graph

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Wed Feb 2 18:11:48 UTC 2011

For some reason that viewer didn't work here, so I added jpg's to the site.
http://www.tndh.net/~tony/ietf/IPv4-rir-pools.jpg
http://www.tndh.net/~tony/ietf/IPv4-rir-pools-zoom.jpg

> Vince
>

> > 2) labelling the Y axis would help; I'm not sure what the scale
> > of 1-8 represents, unless it's perhaps the number of slices of
> > pizza consumed per staff member per address allocation request?

I thought about leaving it off completely, but figured I would be asked for
scale. It is /8's remaining until they drop into their 'last allocation'
policy. I will see if I can figure out how to fit that into something
readable.

> > But I do agree with what seems to be your driving message, which
> > is that Geoff could potentially be considered "optimistic".  ^_^;

Geoff has always been the optimist ...  ;0