Using IPv6 with prefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Wed Feb 2 13:11:57 UTC 2011

Our classified networks aren't ever going to be connected to anything
but themselves either, and they need sane local addressing.  Some of
them are a single room with a few machines, some of them are entire
facilities with hundreds of machines, but none of them are going to be
talking to a router or anything upstream, as neither of those exist on
said networks.

Jamie