quietly....

Majdi S. Abbas msa at latt.net
Tue Feb 1 20:32:51 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 10:27:45AM -1000, Paul Graydon wrote:
> insignificant changes between v4 and v6.  There is nothing on line
> that isn't accessible over IPv4 so there has been no critical app
> outside the infrastructure to spur such changes yet either.

	Paul,

	You're speaking for yourself here, as some of us have
hosts with no A record.

	If your business requires connectivity, you're not going to
have a choice, so you might as well get with the program.  It's
less about making a business case for v6, and more about risk
management at this point.

	It's not as if we haven't had 15 years to get it together...

	Cheers,

	--msa