Collos in Memphis, TN and Louisville, KY?

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:00:53 UTC 2011

If you're looking in Memphis, I would at least try WorldSpice, it is an
independent based out of Memphis that I have had a good bit of experience
with, know the owner, etc. I say try because I have not personally seen
their new data facility, so I cannot affirm what the new space looks like.

-Blake (also the Owner's name, coincidentally enough)