Speed Test Results

C Tate Baumrucker tate at baumrucker.org
Fri Dec 23 13:41:59 UTC 2011

Rolling your own with NDT (web100 tools), placing it on a common transit
point within your network, and providing access to your customers will
provide decent, consistent and pretty detailed results regarding TCP
attributes.  There are facilities within the software to perform packet
captures for each test too.  Works for our help desk to understand
relative performance and respond accordingly.
Trust nothing off your managed net.
Tate

On 12/23/2011 4:18 AM, jacob miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am having a debate on the results of speed tests sites.
>
> Am interested in knowing the thoughts of different individuals in regards to this.
>
> Regards,
> Jacob

believed to be clean.