Nexus emulation? Anyone?

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:40:20 UTC 2011

OK. Thanks for the clarification.

I understand that resources would be required to support such an effort.
I was more or less implying that if it's done Internally it probably
won't be long before someone comes up with a way to do it (Dynamips part
deux) for the public. Not supported by Cisco.

I don't see how it can hurt Cisco to have people wanting to run their
stuff for learning/training/validation purposes in a virtual
environment. But that is a whole different thread.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer