IPV6 issue

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Tue Dec 20 14:33:21 UTC 2011

On 2011-12-20 15:17 , Steve Clark wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a SIXXS ipv6 tunnel that terminates in Ashburn, Va.
> I have two HE ipv6 tunnels, one terminates in Dallas the other
> terminate in Ashburn. I can ping each endpoint of the tunnels that
> terminate
> in Ashburn, but I can't ping between the SIXXS and HE with the HE
> termination in Dallas.
>
> Using Looking Glass at HE I can traceroute to my SIXXS tunnel from
> Chicago but
> not from Dallas.
>
> Any ideas on how to get this fixed.

Contact the providers involved directly?

Sending a mail to ipv6 at he.net + info at sixxs.net should get you what you
need, given that you actually provide IP addresses and other such useful
diagnostics like interface configuration, routing tables etc etc etc.
The above mail is far from useful and nobody would be able to help you
in anyway except to state the above.

Greets,
 Jeroen