Recognized Address Transfer Facilitators (was: Your Christmas Bonus Has Arrived)

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Dec 14 14:16:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011, Leigh Porter wrote:

> I love the anti v6 stuff on some of their sites!
>
> http://www.iptrading.com/news/news.htm

Some of which seems to float between fear-mongering, possibly
mis-appropriated quotes, half-truths and information that is flat-out
wrong.  I would not trust the judgment and opinions of someone who even
admitted in one of their blog posts that they had "no hands-on Service
Provider IPv6 experience."

While I can understand why IPv4 address brokers would take a decidedly
anti-IPv6 stance (deploying IPv6 cuts into their potential business), that
doesn't make it any less underhanded.

jms