Looking for a Tier 1 ISP Mentor for career advice.

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Thu Dec 1 15:21:17 UTC 2011

I am looking for just such a person now. Good Juniper, some Cisco and Sysadmin experience with an ISP background..

I expect it will be immensely difficult to find somebody. What makes it even more frustrating is that just such a person was not all that long ago made redundant!

So if anybody is looking for something to do around London...

--
Leigh