In need of a Microsoft Postmaster

Mark Keymer mark at viviotech.net
Thu Dec 1 01:42:10 UTC 2011

I am in great hopes that a Microsoft Postmaster could get in contact
with me. This is dealing with a delisting of a banned IP

"blocked using Blocklist 3, mail from IP banned" My client is e-mailing
a vendor of theirs who's mail goes to "mail.messaging.microsoft.com"

We have submitted a request to delist it but have not heard back from
anyone for about 2 weeks now. Our client is up in arms and all that.

There has been no know reasons for why the ban would have taken place.
It is possible this is an old ban from before we had the IP space which
we got 1-2 years ago. :(

Sincerely,

Mark Keymer
CFO/COO