AW: Aqua Conduit for 10G multi-mode?

Michael J McCafferty mike at m5computersecurity.com
Tue Aug 30 10:11:03 UTC 2011

I want the conduit/innerduct corrugated tubing to be aqua for my aqua
fibers. There is orange conduit and innerduct corrugated tubing for
orange fibers, and yellow for yellow fiber.

Maybe it's just coincidence that there are yellow and orange corrugated
tubing and orange and yellow fiber. I'd like there to be aqua corrugated
tubing please.

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 09:59 +0000, Thomas Weible wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I would like to help you.. but I really don't get your point. These are the well used combinations:
>
> MMF OM2&OM1 - orange (beige plug for LC and SC)
> MMF OM3 - aqua (beige plug for LC and SC)
> MMF OM4 - aqua / light blue (beige plug for LC and SC)
> SMF - yellow (blue plug for LC and SC)
>
> Does this help ?
>
> cheero Thomas

Michael J. McCafferty