DNS BoF at NANOG 53

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Aug 29 10:33:05 UTC 2011

Folks,

I just want to thank you for your all questions/comments/suggestions and interest in participating this upcoming BoF.

We've pretty much most of the program is set already, but there are still some time available if you have something interesting to say about port 53. (Either UDP/TCP I dont' discriminate :)

Please contact me off-list if you are interested, and or have questions.

Mehmet